Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I know I Have One of Those...Now if I Could Just Find It!



Argh!  I woke up yesterday with a head cold and it really was not the best timing.  Of course this week I have many things that I need to do, and it really is not good to be under the weather.  


Having said this, I am grateful for being organized.  What I mean by this is that if it was not for organization, I would be really pulling my hair out when not thinking as clearly.  It is so much easier to get things done, when there is a little to be done each day, instead of ALOT in one day. 

 Organization is key to most things in life.  Whether you are organizing your closet, or your garage or you are organizing your finances (tax season has just come and gone...have you done them yet?), you need to realize that chaos breeds crisis.  

The key to organization is to figure out how you best function in a space.  There are always great online resources to help you with the step by step process of organization:
Now, back to the couch for some rest to get rid of this cold.  As my Mom has said for many years "Don't worry about the laundry, it'll be there tomorrow".

 Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment