Friday, February 17, 2012

Making $$ With Nontraditional Methods


With my Brokering Career, I often have to go over people's financials with them and oftentimes, the problem is there is more month than $$ left in the end.

Unless you are independently wealthy, or have married someone who is, you probably have at one time or another run into $$ issues.  All kidding aside (I couldn't resist the pic above), this is a serious and sometimes marriage ending BIG problem.

I myself have experienced this same problem and it is daunting to think of options that work:
  • Get a part-time job
  • Ask for a raise at your existing job
  • Sell items from your home
One option that is always a thought is to start a business based on your "hobby".

But what if you don't have a "hobby" that is profitable?

What if you can't think of a way to add income, because you already have too much on your plate (kids, job, husband/wife, ailing parent, etc.)?

I suggest that you look to what you do everyday.

I recently was shown a business by my girlfriend that I thought was genius!    The business model is based on a the simple strategy of referral advertising.  For me this was perfect as I am time strapped and frankly out of ideas.  With my new P/T business all I do is switch some of my grocery budget to a different store online.  Then, if I like the products, (which I do), I just refer others to the store too and I am given a profit share from the company!

I wish Tide, Colgate and Kellogg's had given me this option years ago...I would be a millionaire!

Anyway, in the end it works for me, and my family loves the products!  Best part is that most of the products are less than what I pay for them in the local grocery store AND they have better ingredients...BONUS!

If you are interested in learning what I do P/T, send me an email and we can chat.  No pressure, just friendly conversation about alternatives for $$.  lizreid362@gmail.com


If you are reading this and needing some extra income remember..."Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous"
 
Until next blog...

Liz ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment